Friday, August 23, 2013

City Code Enforcement Update

At the most recent City Council meeting, a report was provided by Robert Daugherty, Code Enforcer for the City, for the month of August 2013, reprinted here:

"I have sent out 48 notices, I have received 18 complaints from citizens. I have issued work orders for 6 propertys (sic) for mowing and one for cleaning and mowing.  Marvin, Donnie, Mark, Verlan (sic) and I have been discussing various Code Violations and issues in our community that we are currently working on. The Police Dept and I have discussed issues with several vehicles in our community area. 
Working for a cleaner Watonga
signed/ Robert Daugherty" 

No citations have been written, according to this report.  [ed. note:  could that be because there is no fine listed in section 1.108 of the City Code of this type of code violation?]

Thanks for reading.   /Linda Barrett

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate you putting news like this this up online. I always look forward to reading your blog! Keep your head high and keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete