Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thur 11/21/2013

It is sad when people become so closed-minded that their bitterness is all that comes through. When a person who claims to be a Christian cannot accept that there are those who disagree with him/her and bad-mouths that person, smiles and even gives gifts to that person but then stabs them in the back, they've lost sight of what it means to be a Christian.

This blog is intended to report what is going on in Watonga and surrounding area that I hear about so that information can be shared and not hidden.  It covers both good and bad. We've tried to balance reports of actions taken by our City officials to reports of upcoming events in the community.  We welcome comments but only ask that they are not racist, unintelligible, or just downright mean spirited.  One does not have to agree with what is written here. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. No one is blocked from commenting unless those comments become inappropriate in the arena of decency.  Let's please just keep a civil discourse going.   [Ed.]

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and have to laugh in many ways. I lived in Watonga when I was younger and it was a Peyton Place back then, looks like it is no different now. At one time I wanted to live my life there, now I'm glad I got out when I did. And to think that the current Mayor was my boyfriend way back then............ u.n.r.e.a.l what is going on back there now~

    ReplyDelete