Saturday, January 20, 2018

More good news from Watonga...

I just learned that the Watonga Chamber of Commerce has hired a new Admin. Director, Teresa Ann Kennedy.  She sent out an email introducing herself and giving us an update on the next Chamber-sponsored event, the annual Chamber of Commerce banquet.
     "I am so very excited to be back in Blaine county and working in the Watonga Community.  I am looking forward to an eventful 2018 here in Watonga.  My roots run deep in Blaine county, some may remember me as a kid growing up in the Greenfield area as that youngest Kennedy girl, and those that don’t, I am looking forward to developing a good business partnership with you as we focus on growth and strategic advertising for your business.  I took the Watonga Chamber Director position last Thurs.   So, this week I have been learning the ropes and focusing on tasks that require immediate attention.  Please give me grace as I navigate through procedures, and please, feel free to call me with any questions you may have. 
     First on the agenda in my new role, is our Annual Chamber Banquet and meeting.   I would like to invite each of you, February, 5th 2018 @ 6:30 p.m. to the Watonga High School Commons Area for BBQ dinner, a look back at 2017, our vision for 2018, civic and community awards, a meet and greet, door prizes and a chance to visit with your local and state civic leaders.  I encourage you to come, share your thoughts, see our vision as we welcome in 2018."  
 
Teresa Kennedy France
Director, Watonga Chamber of Commerce
580.623.5452 (o)
918.884.5550 (c)

Teresa and Greg France are gettting married and going on their honeymoon, and Teresa said she is eager to "hit it hard" when she returns from their trip. 
 
I am attaching a copy of the Chamber Banquet information Teresa posted on facebook and will share the information on all of the fb Groups and pages I administer. Information is also available on the Watonga Chamber facebook page.
I hope everyone will send a welcoming message to Teresa Ann and make her feel comfortable in her new position by offering to work with the Chamber of Commerce and its members so that our town can continue to move forward!




No comments:

Post a Comment