Sunday, October 27, 2013

Answer to Police Question

Thanks to those who responded with an answer to my last post -- I've been told that the police officer and his passenger had indeed transported someone to OKC.  That was the question. The facts were reported but I also made an assumption.  I apologize for the "conclusion" I made about abuse of resources, which was only based on previous experiences and not this particular event.
The purpose of this blog is communication and information, and I'm glad people are reading and responding.  In the future I'll keep my assumptions out of posts.  I truly abide by the adage "when you assume, you make an "ass of u and me" and I did so in the comment in that post. I hope all of my followers will continue to read and comment!  /Linda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment